Since the public release of Promoter a year ago, I’ve implemented many new features, both based on feedback from users as well as on our own everyday use. Here’s a detailed list of what has been added.
- Faster and more frequent auto-detection for reviews and mentions.
- Official support for non-gaming apps.
- Larger index of app and gaming sites (700+), categorized by platform and recommendations, sortable by number of Twitter followers.
- Keep track of awards and order them by date.
- Integration with dopresskit.com, automatically fetches the best quotes and awards from Promoter and displays them on your press kit.
- Redesigned dashboard for quicker overview over all products.
- Show headlines of reviews in the timeline.
- Move a review to a different product.
- Set email notifications per product and user.
- Export the festival calendar as ICS or get email notifications one week before each deadline.
- Export reviews, writers and sites as CSV.
- Display a header image on your public page.
- Reorder quotes and reviews on your public page via drag and drop.
- Fetch quotes and awards from your public page as XML or JSON.
- Show expired and used dates for promo codes or Steam Keys.
- Install Promoter via the Chrome Web Store.
- Choose between more flexible pricing plans: 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year.
Do you have an idea how to make Promoter even better? Let me know on Twitter.