Promoter is a Business-to-business web service (the "Service") provided by Promoter Studios Stockholm AB, a limited company registered in Sweden under number 559031-1634 ("Promoter Studios").
The Service uses a number of underlying services by trusted third parties:
- The Service runs on cloud servers and databases provided by Heroku and Redis To Go.
- User data is backed up unencrypted to a private account on Amazon S3.
- Online payments are provided by Stripe.
- E-Mail notifications are send via Postmark to improve deliverability.
- The public marketing site www.promoterapp.com is monitored with Google Analytics. Google Analytics scripts are not served to logged-in users, except for the /gettingstarted page that is shown when users sign up.
- The Service is monitored with Skylight (Affiliate link), Papertrail (Affiliate link), UptimeRobot, Airbrake and StatHat to improve uptime, loading times, user experience and general performance.
Promoter Studios may collect statistics about the behavior of the Service's users. For instance, Promoter Studios may monitor reviews that are found automatically or added manually to improve the quality of the search algorithm. Promoter Studios may display aggregated statistics publicly or provide it to others. However, Promoter Studios does not disclose individual user data information with the exception of the named above services. You can choose to share certain data publically, such as creating a public page with testimonials for your product.
All user passwords are saved in an encryped form. The Service does support SSL.
If Promoter Studios, or the Service were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Promoter Studios goes out of business, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquiror of Promoter Studios may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.